THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 15, 2009

Little Pea

This was a good day. A day spent with my wife, sunshine all day. It's 12:30am and I'm wondering, wondering what's wrong with me.

We called it "Little Pea". A name given by my wife because of the first letter of our last name, and the website that sent her e-mails telling her the size and shape during it's development. My heart is so heavy. I can't explain it any better than that. Why haven't the tears come? It's like when you get that tickle and it keeps tickling but the sneeze never comes. The sneeze never comes so the tickle never goes away. Shouldn't I be able to cry? Would that make me feel better? Probably not.

Father God we are lost. With our earthly thoughts we have a hard time seeing past this pain. Please give us comfort. Please give us peace. We pray for Grandma JB. God be with her doctors and be with her. Let her know God that you are there, that you love her and please God I ask you to comfort her. Thank you Lord for Annie. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN

0 comments: