THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Journey Begins...

I don't have any idea what will become of this. I just feel like there are times where I need to get some things off my chest or to share something I'm feeling. I hope that through this maybe I can figure out who I am as a Christian man.

My faith is important to me and I'd like to be able to share it more. I'm afraid sometimes to let go and be that light that I'm called to be. What if someone doesn't like me because I love Jesus? What if I end up being an outcast and shunned by the people I try and share the Gospel with? I suppose God's answer to that would be "Do it anyway.". I spend a large part of my day with people who, I think if I were given the choice, I would chose not to spend my time with. But I think the New Testament story of Jesus teaches us that those are the people who we need to be reaching out to. I want to be a good disciple and show the world how awesome God is and how much better their lives will be if they would let him into their hearts and be saved...

God, you are a good God, a loving God, Compasionate and forgiving. Thank you for your grace, through which I have been saved, and thank you for your mercy, though I don't deserve either. Please walk beside me on this journey. Show me the way Lord so I may be righteous and good. In Jesus holy name I pray, Amen.

0 comments: