THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 19, 2009

29...

My anniversary passed, now my 29Th birthday. I don't feel like these two milestones have even come and gone. Money's tight, I had to work for both. I guess it's a bit weird but even here at work with 8 other people I feel alone. I woke up alone today, and the feeling seems to have stuck on me. It's like I'm wearing the feeling on my back, carrying it from place to place as my day goes on. I miss my wife. I've never known someone who could make any situation better just by being there. Like when I change position in bed just so my leg touches her leg, or my arm touches her arm. It's just better when she's there. We can lie next to each other and watch a TV show, comfortable and warm under the covers. Mostly I just close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of her next to me. The smell of her lotion, her shampoo. Her little toes tucked under my calf to stay warm. Good night Annie, I'll be there in the morning.

0 comments: