THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inspiration





Sometimes I hear a song and it speaks something that I am feeling... this is one such song.







Seventh Day Slumber - Always

I’ll never find the words to say
How beautiful you are, Ellison**
And everyday that this life brings
You have to know how much you’re loved

Even when I’m far away
I will dream of you tonight
I will pray to God to bless your life
Always, always
As you grow and start to change
I will love you just the same
Always, always

And when you feel like giving up
I will walk you through the pain
And when you feel like life’s too much
Remember Jesus is your strength

Always

There will come a day when I’ll explain
All the mistakes your dad has made
I hope you see that it was Christ
And only Him that rescued me

Even when I fell away


** Changed to reflect my feelings, originally it was "son"

I love you so much Elli. I pray that I will always be the Daddy you deserve.

0 comments: